CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

500 visitors (N 02.31368: E 111.82667)

I started this blog on November the 4th 2007 @ 0113hrs........the 4th day i arrived here. Today, April the 7th 2008 @ 2130 hrs, my 500th visitor checked in. Thanks for you guys out there. The support you guys gave me is an inspiration for me to do better. I hope i could take up the challenge.

As you have noticed, there are some numbers in brackets along side the title of each entry. Those are co ordinates that i took using GPS etrex (Garmin). For those out there who has Google Earth you could just key in the co ordinates, to locate where those localities are.

But if you are to launch guided missiles..........the accuracy of GPS etrex (Garmin) is far less than Garmin 76 (i have this too)

No comments:

Meta

Discomfort Zone The Buwau98 Chronicles